Crispy Croissant Sundaes with Red Wine Hot Fudge | How Sweet Eats
WHEN SOMEONE U LIKE TEXTS BACK REALLY FAST
Lana Del Rey - 5 Lolitas (What happens when you layer all four demos and the album version)
This is so sick.
This sounds like it should be a Bond song.
One of the reasons I love Godfrey Gao is that he could be this cute:
and then, be this sexy:
And I know you have seen this picture so many times, but… seriously, you better look at it more:
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Precious Adams performing Aurora act 3 variation
2014 Prix de Lausanne
(she won a scholarship + the contemporary dance prize!)
i just stared at this for ~5 min bc graceful
she is GORGEOUS
you kno those gifs where all you can look at is their feet
this is one of those
im so happy for her. she faced a lot of issues at Bolshoi for being black, she was even told to bleach her skin. look at her now! biggest fuck you to all the racists that treated her badly regardless of her talent. WERK GIRL.
YASS THEY’RE SO GORGEOUS. BLACK MEN JUST YESSS
Can I have both or nah?
They’re cuteWhere are they located? Because… Damn.
Dirt and Worm Cake!
- 1 package (about 15 ounces) Oreo Cookies
- 2 (3.9-ounces) packages instant chocolate pudding
- 4 cups milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- ¼ cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Gummy worms
- Crush the Oreo cookies into fine crumbs using a food processor (or, place the cookies in a resealable plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin); set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together both boxes of the instant pudding with the milk for about 2 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat together the cream cheese and butter on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Reduce the speed to low, add the powdered sugar, then gradually increase the speed back to medium until a fluffy texture is reached.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold the cream cheese mixture into the chocolate pudding, then fold in the Cool Whip until completely combined.
- The dessert can be assembled in a number of ways - in a rectangular or square serving dish, in a trifle dish, or in individual cups. However you plan to serve it, layer the dessert with alternating layers of the crushed Oreos and pudding mixture, beginning and ending with the crushed Oreos. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours (or overnight) before serving. Decorate the top with gummy worms before serving, if desired.
It took me a second… but then i began laughing :D
Page 2 of 122